July 2012 Online Video Statistics Summary:
- 85.5% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
- 184.2 million viewers, 36.9 billion videos viewed, 22.3 hours spent watching per viewer.
- The duration of the average online content video was 6.7 minutes, while average online video ad was 0.4 min.
- Video ads accounted for 20.7% of all videos viewed and 1.6% of all minutes spent viewing video online.
- Top 3 video ad networks based on video ad volume: Google Sites, Hulu, Adapt Tv.
- Top 3 Youtube partner channels based on unique visitors: Vevo, Machima, Warner Music.
Compare June 2012 results.